Magic Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blight Coldlight - Grading Split

2 posters

Go down

Blight Coldlight - Grading Split Empty Re: Blight Coldlight - Grading Split

Post by Relentless Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:40 am

Basics: Missing Guild
Appearance: Good
History: Good
Personality: Good
Magic Level: -350DP
Equipment Proficiency: -50DP
Note: You have 600DP remaining that you can use.

Weapons: Good
Natural Ability: This ability has the potential to make level 10 spells equivalent to level 20 spells, which could create some issues. The best I'll be able to allow is a flat (invisible) +2 magic levels, and the cost of the spell is equal to the printed level. Assuming a spell was level 10, it'd actually be level 12- weaker than a divine spell but stronger than a normal one.
Natural Passive: Dodging involves 3 stats: Reaction Time so you can mentally process that there's an attack coming and you need to move, Speed so you can move quickly, and Agility so you can change direction while moving (when needed). Increasing all 3 of them by the level of the ability is a bit much, so I'll give you a couple alternatives:
• +1 to one (1) of the 3 stats for each level
• +2 to all 3 of the stats
Natural Power: I'll ask for the 1 condition: "When Blight attacks, he becomes visible until the beginning of your next post."
Stats: Total is 40, good
Relentless
Relentless

EXP : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by EllyFant Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

All should be fixed accordingly now. ;D
EllyFant
EllyFant

EXP : 250

Character Sheet
Chosen God:: Tera
Guild:: Battle Crows

Back to top Go down

Post by EllyFant Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:10 am

finally done with the revamps. Changed magic level, hopes I can get a refund on that. if not I'll just take the loss, as I'll likely end up leveling it back up anyway. xD
EllyFant
EllyFant

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:42 am

Natural Ability:
• The most I can allow is 1 ability, and that one ability cannot be higher than your Arcanist, Magic, or Equipment Level. ((If an item is level 1, it can only hold level 1 enchantments- etc...))
• The discount I'm willing to allow is a 10% reduction that increases by 1% per character level. This discount is reduced by 1% for each level below the enchantment your Magic level is. If the enchantment is below your Magic level, the discount is not increased.
• You can remove the inability to use magic. While it's a very significant downside, my reasoning is purely for site balance.

Natural Passive: Pets obtained from Beast Taming can be sold already so long as they're not being used as the beast tamer's pet.
• I advise a 10% discount from shops not owned by players. Items purchased with this discount cannot be traded to other accounts. Items purchased for guilds also cannot have this discount applied. Purchasing Base Supplies and using them in crafting will still result in a crafted item that can be traded to other accounts.
• You can keep the vendor's license part of the ability, it's legit enough.

Natural Power:
• Having all of them unlocked automatically is a bit much. I'll allow you to unlock 1 additional artisan skill, and all other skills have a 16% reduction in cost, increasing by 1% per player rank to a maximum of 25% at Destroyer Rank. This does not stack with other skill cost reductions, but rather, the larger one will completely override the smaller one.
• The best I can allow is after completing a rank up trial, your lowest artisan skill is increased by 1 level. If the lowest artisan skill is higher than your player level the skill will still be increased.
Relentless
Relentless

Back to top Go down

Post by EllyFant Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Fixed. :O
Also ended up increasing magic level again. xD
EllyFant
EllyFant

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Last one for the "Jack of All Trade" is that I'd like you to specify that the skill that increases in level is always the lowest artisan skill. If it's a tie for lowest, then you can choose.
Relentless
Relentless

Back to top Go down

Blight Coldlight - Grading Split Empty Blight Coldlight - Grading Split

Post by EllyFant Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:21 am

ok. all done. ;D
EllyFant
EllyFant

Character Sheet