Magic Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds of a Feather

2 posters

Go down

Birds of a Feather Empty Birds of a Feather

Post by Evi Elwood Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:22 am

Name: Birds of a Feather
Requirements for Lower Ranks: Must obtain approval to take from the Boss of the Battle Crows
Minimum Word Count: 3,500
EXP Gain: 750
Coin Gain: N/A
Item Reward: Cowl of the Crow
Synopsis: A rite of passage for recruits of the battle crows to become fully fledged members of the crows. There is a large Murder of crows that roam around the marsh and these crows are very protective of each other. Your goal is to pluck a feather from one of these crows without killing a single one. Should a single crow be provoked you will probably be mobbed by hundreds of crows and be forced to kill some, less you be killed. How you obtain the feather is of your own choosing you just may not kill a crow.

Enemies: Aligators, Afancs, Crow hoard.
Is it alright to make up my own enemies?: That is perfectly fine.

Last edited by Evi Elwood on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Evi Elwood
Evi Elwood

EXP : 150

Back to top Go down

Birds of a Feather Empty Re: Birds of a Feather

Post by Game Master Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:01 am

Evi Elwood wrote:Name: Birds of a Feather
Requirements for Lower Ranks: Must obtain approval to take from the Boss of the Battle Crows Remember that this is added to the site's requirement for taking missions above your rank. No edits needed, just letting you know.
Minimum Word Count: 5,000
EXP Gain: 1,000 I'm a bit hesitant to allow double EXP since 5k words is easy to cheese, just get a crap ton of filler and you're set. It's even easier in teams, which would be required for lower levels. I'll allow 750XP to be rewarded, and you can reduce the WC down to 2,500 if you'd like.
Coin Gain: N/A
Item Reward: Cowl of the Crow Remember to add in a link using the "url" bbcode to your guild's item.
Synopsis: A rite of passage for recruits of the battle crows to become fully fledged members of the crows. There is a large Murder of crows that roam around the marsh and these crows are very protective of each other. Your goal is to pluck a feather from one of these crows without killing a single one. Should a single crow be provoked you will probably be mobbed by hundreds of crows and be forced to kill some, less you be killed. How you obtain the feather is of your own choosing you just may not kill a crow.

Enemies: Aligators, Afancs, Crow hoard.
Is it alright to make up my own enemies?: That is perfectly fine.
Game Master
Game Master

EXP : 999,999,999,999

Character Sheet
Chosen God:: The Unknown God
Guild:: Tartaros

https://magicprodigy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Elwood Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:23 am

edits made. I chose to do 3,500 rather than 2,500. Still did 750 exp.
Evi Elwood
Evi Elwood

EXP : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:13 am

Game Master
Game Master

EXP : 999,999,999,999

Character Sheet
Chosen God:: The Unknown God
Guild:: Tartaros