Magic Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for people to play with

Go down

Looking for people to play with Empty Looking for people to play with

Post by Evi Elwood Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:48 pm

http://www.magicprodigy.com/t163-evi-elwood

My character app is above and I will be updating this later with what I'm looking for in my rp partners and my work/school situation as it arises.

Current Needs:

-Battle Crows: The battle crows are in need of members and I'm not in a position to really turn anybody away at the moment so if you want to be a crow please just say so. I will be seriously trying to make personal connections with every Crow there is.

-Clients: As a mercenary we're always looking for work. If you want to give the crows a job for a large grander plot just let me know. The job may not involve fairies, especially not collecting their hearts.

-Phoenix's: The crows have a self imposed rivalry with the Phoenix guild, though this rivalry is only viewed by the crows themselves, Members of Golden Phoenix would be quite interesting to play with.

-Fairies: Fairies are Evi's chief fear and at some point it would be nice to deal with said fears, though this is for later I would like to throw it out there.

-Outgoing sort: Evi has a general disdain for people and large crowds. Someone whose super comfortable in these situations who can annoy Evi on a regular basis would be nice. Expect to get thrown in the swamp and be sure not to get eaten by the gators and afancs(beaver aligator hybrid monsters).

Last edited by Evi Elwood on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Evi Elwood
Evi Elwood

EXP : 150

Back to top Go down

Looking for people to play with Empty Re: Looking for people to play with

Post by Evi Elwood Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:11 am

Old needs have been removed. I will be updating with the needs my new character will have in the coming days
Evi Elwood
Evi Elwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Elwood Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:48 am

New needs and desires have been posted.
Evi Elwood
Evi Elwood

Back to top Go down