Magic Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official: Question Thread

4 posters

Go down

Official: Question Thread Empty Official: Question Thread

Post by Relentless Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 am

Go ahead and ask any question about the site, the gods, or anything pertaining to the site. Someone will answer the question before long.
Relentless
Relentless

EXP : 590

Back to top Go down

Official: Question Thread Empty Re: Official: Question Thread

Post by Calypso Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:19 pm

In the character template, the factions listed are Tartarus, Valhala and Event Horizon. I can see what Tartarus is since it's a place on the forum, but I can't seem to find anything about Valhala or Event Horizon. What are they supposed to be like?
Calypso
Calypso

Character Sheet
Chosen God:: Neala
Guild::

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Elwood Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Calypso wrote:In the character template, the factions listed are Tartarus, Valhala and Event Horizon. I can see what Tartarus is since it's a place on the forum, but I can't seem to find anything about Valhala or Event Horizon. What are they supposed to be like?

To my knowledge the factions section can be removed, as the site currently does not have enough members to maintain multiple nations.
Evi Elwood
Evi Elwood

EXP : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Evi Elwood wrote:
Calypso wrote:In the character template, the factions listed are Tartarus, Valhala and Event Horizon. I can see what Tartarus is since it's a place on the forum, but I can't seem to find anything about Valhala or Event Horizon. What are they supposed to be like?

To my knowledge the factions section can be removed, as the site currently does not have enough members to maintain multiple nations.

Thank you for handling this Evi, and you're half right.

Factions aren't gonna be a thing on site until there's enough people to manage that sort of thing. The original concept was that territory is divided among the 3 factions, based on an event called 'Territory Wars' which would be a massive event. However, with such a small site, it's best to keep that held off for much... much later.
Game Master
Game Master

EXP : 999,999,999,999

Character Sheet
Chosen God:: The Unknown God
Guild:: Tartaros

https://magicprodigy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Ah, okay! Thanks! If/when the site grows in popularity, will we be able to say what our faction is or have our character apps pulled so we can edit it in?
Calypso
Calypso

Character Sheet
Chosen God:: Neala
Guild::

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Calypso wrote:Ah, okay! Thanks! If/when the site grows in popularity, will we be able to say what our faction is or have our character apps pulled so we can edit it in?

Yes. For now, I've removed the faction from the character app so as to not cause too much confusion.
Relentless
Relentless

EXP : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down