Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!

Post by Amaria Sotarro on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:27 am

For future reference, I prefer to be called Marshy, as it's informal and easier to type. I will still answer to Amaria, Amaria Sotarro, or any other nickname you come up with, but might not as often since I'm not used to it. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you, Stranger, and I hope that you're having a fun time on Magicmaster. I don't know a lot about this site, so I'm afraid that if I make any mistakes on here, it's because I'm still learning my way around. Fear not though, I'm not someone who gives up so easily and disappears the next day. I'll try to stick around as often as possible and hope to the worldly deity out there that this place is fun for me. I do have one friend on here (at least I consider him a friend), so it shouldn't be too hard for me to stick around and have fun.

My activity won't be that definitive right now because next week, college starts for me; so, I'm going to be overwhelmed with that. However, once I am all settled down and know my way around the new building I'll be attending and know how my schedule works, I'll come back. So, as of right now, I'm kinda just wandering around and looking at the site, observing what goes on and such. Don't be afraid to contact me on here if you just want to have a conversation going or you're curious to know how I'm doing.

For myself, personally, I love to write and draw; I always have since I was little. When I first started roleplaying, it was FeralFront that got me into it. FeralFront is greatly known for being a Warriors series roleplay forum, and I used to roleplay anime and Warriors on there a lot. It was on that site, that I managed to become an advanced roleplayer, often writing an upwards of six paragraphs per post. Of course, that was only if my muse decided it wanted to comply with me. Nowadays, I'll try to get on here as much as I can in the spare time that I'm given. As a small note, do not, whatsoever, go to FeralFront. . . I am saving you the heartache by telling you now.

Aforementioned, I did say that I enjoyed roleplaying anime, and I still do. However, I have not roleplayed anime that corresponds with a written anime. Meaning, I've never roleplayed Kuroshitsuji characters, Fairy Tail characters, etc. I feel like if I do, I may get their personalities wrong, and completely butcher them. Although I don't roleplay canon characters, I will roleplay the anime, itself if it doesn't have the canon characters in it, or the canon characters are only NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) used to progress the story along. I'm also picky with roleplays (sorry): the storyline must catch my attention in order for me to want to join. Otherwise, I will be more than happy to roleplay with you, as long as it's to my liking.

I sound really picky in the above paragraph. I'm sorry. xD

Now, as I said before, I do enjoy drawing, and I have multiple examples of drawings. If you're interested in seeing them, I have a deviantArt account that you may check out, just ask me for it because the damn site won't let me link it. Fucking hate that option, anyway. . . There is nothing in the featured gallery right now, but if you look to the left, there are little image boxes that will take you to side galleries. Most of my art is located within those galleries, so you may look around there. However, all drawings are copyright to me, and if you want to use any of them, you must get my permission first. I swear to God, that I will mercilessly hunt you down if you take any of those images for your selfish use (joking, please don't hurt me). And no, I'm not open to commissions right now, so sorry about that.

My life outside of Magicmaster is extremely busy, especially since I now starting a new year in college (my last year actually!). This means that I may not always be active as I say I am, but will be mildly active. I may not answer roleplay threads very often because of the fact that I'm so busy and roleplaying is time-consuming. For instance, I have four ongoing classes coming up, math, English, religion, and anthropology. I'm sure there will be some classes where I have homework everyday or at least every so often. As it progresses, I may even have more things to do and more things to study for. If you ever desperately need me, and cannot contact me on here or any other site I'm on, message me for my email or skype or kik username.

I stole this from another site I'm on 'cause I was too lazy to rewrite something similar.

Also, I really the icons for "profile," "email," "ICQ," etc. You should get it so that the rest are like that and not those weird images.

[hr]
Amaria Sotarro

Character Sheet
Chosen God::
Guild::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by Relentless on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 am

well, welcome to the madhouse dear and amazingly I read all of your post. My attention span is getting bet- oooh shiny.

Edit: Those icons were default... GM's still trying to learn how to do stuff and I'm really hesitant when fiddling with settings for fear of making the site explode or something... But legit those image seem so out of place that I'm gonna have to talk to GM about swapping them out
Relentless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by AccidentalExplosions on Sat May 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Yo Marshymallow it is I! flops about
AccidentalExplosions

Character Sheet
Chosen God:: Hasn't decided
Guild:: None(Working in SP)

View user profile

Back to top Go down